WE MAKE VACATIONS MAGICAL
Uttrakhand Extravaganza Tours
DAY 01: Arrival Delhi To Nainital (325 Kms / Approx 07-08 Hrs):
Welcome onboard a wonderful tour to one of the most happening destinations - Uttarakhand! Arrival at the Delhi Airport. At 1000 hours: Meet and greet and Transfer to the meeting point for freshen up and Breakfast. At 1100 hours: Group leaves for Nainital from the meeting point at 1100 hrs. Guests are requested to time their flight as per above timings to join transfers. If not possible to time their flights the guests can do either of the following
- They can book airport taxi to reach to the meeting point
- They can book cab with us at the mentioned supplement
- Alternatively Guests can prebook with us a cab straight to Nainital, the destination for first night.
The meeting point is Hotel Lord Grand Mahipalpur or Similar. The group can freshen up in a common washroom and later enjoy the group Breakfast. Today at 1100 hrs .we start drive from Delhi meeting point towards Nainital. Nainital is a Himalayan resort town in the Kumaon region of India’s Uttarakhand state, it’s set around Lake a popular place mountains .In the evening arrive and Check in resort and relax. Over-night at the resort.
DAY 02: Bhimtal:
Today morning after a filling delicious breakfast, visit Bhimtal, Naukuchiyatal and Sattal and then spend time at the Famous Mall road of Nainital. Time to Shop or window in the Himalayan Touristic Bazaar. After ample of Shopping time, return to your hotel for dinner. Overnight in the resort.
DAY 03: Nainital To Ranikhet (60 Kms / Under 02 Hrs):
Check out from hotel after the breakfast. Travel to Ranikhet, On the way visit the Kanchi Dham, Haidakhan Babaji Ashram at Chilyanaula and Ranikhet Golf Course, After visit check in hotel . Overnight stay at a hotel in Ranikhet.
DAY 04: Ranikhet ( Day Excursion Kausani ) :
After your breakfast proceed for day excursion to Kausani , Arrive Kausani proceed to explore the mesmerizing beauty of Kausani region. Visit Anasakti Ashram it is Known as Gandhi Ashram, Laxmi Ashram, Sumitranandan Pant Gallery, Kausani Tea Estate. Later return back to Ranikhet . Overnight stay at a hotel in Ranikhet.
DAY 05: Ranikhet To Corbett (90 Kms / Under 03 Hrs):
After early breakfasts depart for Jim Corbett National Park, Jim Corbett National Park is a forested wildlife sanctuary in northern India’s Uttarakhand State. Rich in flora and fauna, it’s known for its Bengal tigers. Animals, including tigers, leopards and wild elephants, roam the Dhikala zone. On the banks of the Ramganga Reservoir, the Sonanadi zone is home to elephants and leopards, along with hundreds of species of birds, arrive and Check in resort and relax. Over-night at the resort.
DAY 06: Corbett Tour And Jungle Safari :
After breakfast Visit Garjia Temple along with river Kosi and Corbett Falls . Evening Enjoy Jungle Safari (on Sharing Basis). Overnight in the hotel/resort.
DAY 07: Corbett To Haridwar ( 130 Kms / Approx 04 Hrs):
After an early breakfast depart for Haridwar, Arrive Haridwar check in at the hotel and Visit Chandi Devi temple, Mansa Devi, Evening Visit to Har ki Pauri Bhajan Sandhya at Aarti time. Check in resort and relax. Over-night at the resort.
DAY 08: Haridwar To Mussoorie ( 90 Kms / Approx 03-04 Hrs):
Today after breakfast drive to Mussoorie, Arrive Mussoorie Check in resort and relax. Over-night at the resort.
DAY 09: Kempty Falls:
Today after breakfast visit Kempty Falls, It is 15 kms from Mussoorie on the new road to Yamunotri. A bath in the pool at the foot of the falls is a must-do for tourists thronging the spot. Steps lead down to the pool around which tea stalls, shops selling towels and bathing suits have come up. Mussoorie Lake, The lake is placed at a scenic location about 6 km before Mussoorie on the Dehradun-Mussoorie Road. One can get down at Dhobi Ghat from where the lake is just at a walking distance.
Surroundings of the lake include the mesmerizing views of Doon Valley and the verdant hills of Mussoorie. There are pedal boats to enjoy the calmness of the lovely lake. It is a perfect picnic spot for family and couples to spend fun and quality time. Evening a stroll on the Mall road for souvenir shopping. Dinner & overnight at Mussoori
DAY 10: Transfer To Delhi ( 315 Kms / Approx 07-08 Hrs):
Today after breakfast, wave a goodbye to Uttarakhand and drive to Delhi by road. Arrival Delhi drop At Airport. Note – Guests, who would like to book their return journeys out of Delhi, can book their flights/trains after 7pm on the last day of tour – subject the traffic, road conditions and the time group checks out in the morning. Ideally, the guests should reach Delhi before 5 pm in the evening. Please consult with out Holiday Experts for more details. or more details.
Naina Devi Temple | Bhimtal Lake | Sat TalHaridwar :
Chandi Devi Temple | Har ki pauri | Mansa Devi Ranikhet :
The Ranikhet Golf course | Haidakhan Babaji TempleMussoorie :
Kempty fallsCorbett :
Jim Corbett National Park
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meal
- Experience and test famous Bal mithai At Ranikhet
- Water Bottle (500ml) per person per day.
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Professional Tour Manager
- Travel Insurance (for age below 69yrs)
- GST will be applicable as per prevailing rates
- Entrance ticket
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any up gradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porter age, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’