WE MAKE VACATIONS MAGICAL
Spiti Valley Bike Trip
DAY 01: Arrival in Chandigarh
Today after reaching Hotel (Transfers not included) in Chandigarh meet fellow travelers and our crew members. After a detailed brief regarding the tour, bikes will be allocated to you (2000 hrs). Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02:Chandigarh to Narkanda-174 Kms
Morning after Breakfast starts your dream ride to spiti. En-route beautiful landscape of Chail, Kufri and Hatu Peak. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel/ Home Stay
DAY 03: Narkanda to Chitukul/Sangla-180 Kms
Early morning, after breakfast we will leave for one of the most beautiful view of Kinnaur Valley. It is the last inhabited village before the Indo-China border. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel/ Home Stay
DAY 04: Chitukul to Kalpa- 60 Kms
After breakfast we will leave for Kalpa which is only 60 Kms Away and reach Kalpa by afternoon. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel/ Home Stay
DAY 05: Kalpa to Kaza- 198 Kms
After and early breakfast we will leave for Kaza. En-route Indo-Tiber highway. We will also experience the Khab- Confluence of Spiti and the Satluj River. We will also stop at the Nako Lake and have lunch and after lunch cross Nako and enter Spiti valley rights after you cross Sumdo. Take a detour from here to visit the 500 Year Old Mummy in the Gue Village. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel/ Home Stay.
DAY 06: Kaza -Hikkim – Komik – Langza : Kaza-48 Kms
Post Early Morning Breakfast, Take Your Bike Out Today To Explore The Spectacular Beauty Of Kaza. Visit The Tourist Spots Including Key Gompa Monastery That Is Nestled Between The Mountains In A Bowl Shape, In The Small Village Langza Of Spiti Valley. This Village Is At A Whopping Height Of About 14,500 Ft Above Sea Level. It Is Also Considered To Be One Of The Highest Villages In The World With A Motorable Road And Komic Is The Highest Village With A Road. Another Location, Hikkim Is A Village In The Spiti District, Close To Kaza. This Is One Of The Highest Year-Round Inhabited Locations In India. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel/ Home Stay.
DAY 07: Kaza : Kunzum La : Chadra Tal-98 Kms
Our Motorbike Expedition Moves To The Next Location On Our Maps Is The Beautiful Crescent Shaped Chandratal Lake. The Beauty Of This Place Is Speechless. Parking Here Is Available Two Kilometers Away From The Lake. The Lake Is Situated In The Spiti Part Of The Lahaul And Spiti District And Is Also Called “Moon Lake”. It Is Overlooked By The Mountains On One Side And A Cirque On The Other. After Sunset, It Is A Beauty To Behold. Enjoy The Night In Camps Under A Starry Sky.
DAY 08: Chandra Tal to Manali- 150 Kms
Today Our Spiti Ride Will Start Riding Back To Manali. On The Way We Will Cross Rohtang Pass And Reach Manali By The Evening. Once You Check Into The Hotel, Your Bikes Will Be Collected Back And This Is The End Of Your Motor biking Expedition. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 09: Manali to Chandigarh- 307 Kms – Departure
Today we start our ride from Manali after breakfast and end in Chandigarh by evening (No Stay at Chandigarh).
- Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double/triple sharing from Day 01 to Day 08
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 09
- Services of the experienced trip leader and motorbike Mechanic
- Royal Enfield 410cc Himalayan motorbike (Day -2 till Day -9)
- Helmet for both rider and pillion
- Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary
- Back up the vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes
- First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder at dispersal with the trip leader
- Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle
- Any Transfers
- Meals which are not mentioned under inclusions
- Any Travel expenses to Chandigarh and back
- Any travel expenses
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Security Deposit - INR 5000 per bike (refundable)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- GST extra as applicable
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance
- Conservation & National Park Fees.
- Domestic airfare (Insurance Surcharge + Fuel Surcharge)
- Emergency rescue.
- Entrance fees & Guide if any.(Guide costs INR.2000 or US$30 per day)
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
- Expenses of personal Nature.
- Medical expenses.
- Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.