WE MAKE VACATIONS MAGICAL
Rajasthan Forts Tours
17 NIGHTS / 18 DAYS
UDAIPUR - DELHI
DAY 01: Arrive Delhi
On arrival at Delhi, you are met and transferred to hotel. (Overnight at hotel)
DAY 02: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Old Delhi visiting the Raj Ghat, the site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated; Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India; and the Red Fort - once the most opulent fort and palace of the Moghul Empire. In the afternoon take a sightseeing tour of New Delhi visiting the Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar. Drive along the ceremonial avenue - Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate, Parliament House and the President's Residence . (Overnight at hotel)
DAY 03: Delhi to Agra - Sightseeing
After breakfast drive to Agra and check in to hotel. Later visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. Also visit the Red Fort - the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna.(Overnight at hotel).
DAY 04: Agra to Madhogarh
Breakfast and embark on a long drive to the Madhogarh village in Rajasthan, India. On arrival check in at the Madhogarh Fort hotel (Overnight at hotel).
DAY 05: Madhogarh to Jaipur
After a traditional breakfast at the Madhogarh Fort hotel , drive to Jaipur and check in to hotel. (Overnight at hotel).
DAY 06: AM Amber - PM City tour
After breakfast excursion to Amber - the old capital of Jaipur rulers. Ride on the back of an elephant from the foots of the hill upto the gates of the fortress. Afternoon sight seeing tour of Jaipur including Maharaja's Museum and Jai Singh's Astronomical Observatory and Hawa Mahal. (Overnight at hotel).
DAY 07: Jaipur to Chhatra Sagar
Post breakfast drive to Chhatra Sagar and check in at a hotel (Overnight at hotel).
DAY 08: Chhatra Sagar to Udaipur
After breakfast drive to Udaipur enroute lunch at the palatial Deogarh Mahal . later continue drive to Udaipur , upon arrival check in to hotel . Rest of the day at leisure or free for personal activities (Overnight at hotel).
DAY 09: AM city tour - PM Boat ride
After breakfast enjoy morning tour of Udaipur city includes the visit of Palace Museum- made of granite and marble with filigreed balconies, ornate windows and craftsmanship in glass. Each palace within is an outstanding creation of art, Sahelion Ki Bari - a garden with fountains, once used for the enjoyment of royal ladies. Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal- a folk art museum, Jagdish Temple. Afternoon enjoy boat ride at lake pichola. (Overnight at hotel).
DAY 10: Udaipur to Rohet via Ranakpur
After early breakfast, drive to Rohet en-route visit Ranakpur - (Jain temples at Ranakpur built in white marble. Its 29 halls spread over 40,000 sq.ft. and consisting of 1,444 pillars, not one of which is alike in its carving). After visit continue drive to Rohet and check-in to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure or free for personal activities (Overnight at hotel).
DAY 11: Safari at Rohet
Set out on an exciting adventure jeep safari to the villages located in and around Rohet. Watch with complete awe the ceremonious opium ceremony that is a tradition in the Paliwal village. Come back to the hotel . (Overnight at hotel).
DAY 12: Rohet to Jaisalmer via Jodhpur
After breakfast at hotel drive to Jaisalmer enroute visit Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada (the royal Cenotaphs of Maharaja Jaswant Singh). Later continue drive to Jaisalmer , Upon arrival check in at hotel . (Overnight at hotel).
DAY 13: AM city tour - PM Sam Sand Dunes
After breakfast sight seeing of Jaisalmer includes the visit of Jain Temples, Gadisar tank, Fort, Patewon ki Haveli, Nathmalji-ki Haveli and Salim Singh’s Haveli. Afternoon excursion to Sam Sand Dunes here you will enjoy the camel ride and witness the sun set against the sand dunes. (Overnight at hotel).
DAY 14: Jaisalmer
Today you are free to spend the day at leisure. Have lunch at the Burg restaurant located near the massive Jaisalmer Fort . (Overnight at hotel).
DAY 15: Jaisalmer to Khimsar via Osian
Have a scrumptious breakfast and embark on a tour to Khimsar. En route tour the ancient temples located in the tiny desert hamlet of Osian. Later continue drive to Khimsar , upon arrival check in to hotel . Rest of the day at leisure or free for personal activities (Overnight at hotel).
DAY 16: Khimsar to Samode
After breakfast drive to Samode. On arrival check in hotel. Later visit Samode Villages. (Overnight At Hotel)
DAY 17: Samode to Delhi
Morning free at leisure , later depart for Delhi , upon arrival check in at hotel . Rest of the day at leisure or free for personal activities (Overnight at hotel).
DAY 18: Delhi – Departure
In time transferred to International Airport for your flight back home with some sweet memories of the tour .
- Daily breakfast
- Transfers by exclusive chauffer driven car throughout the tour
- All fuel, taxes and driver allowance & night halt charges
- All transfers & tours by aircon coaches/cars
- English speaking local guides
- Meals and all other expenses are not included in the cost.
- Hotels foreseen are of heritage/Five Star/Three Star category.
- Check-in/out time is 1200 hrs at all the places.
- Camera Fees applicable is not included.
- 10.3% Service Tax (by Indian Government) applicable.
- Afternoon Lunch is not included in any of these packages.
- Tips to porters at airports and hotels are excluded.
- Visa formalities and health requirements are excluded.
- Entrance fees at monuments, meals, expenses of a personal nature.
- All domestic flights are excluded. Packages mentioned in this website cover distances by road. Flight usage is optional and chargeable extra.
- Insurance/Personal casualities meals are excluds.
- Any Air Fare/Bus/ Train/Flight Fare are excluds.
- Conservation & National Park Fees.
- Domestic airfare (Insurance Surcharge + Fuel Surcharge)
- Emergency rescue.
- Entrance fees & Guide if any.(Guide costs INR.2000 or US$30 per day)
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
- Expenses of personal Nature.
- Medical expenses.
- Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.