WE MAKE VACATIONS MAGICAL
Mini Rajasthan Tours
DAY 01: Arrive Jaipur
On arrival at Jaipur, Straight to Hotel, after breakfast, Jaipur Local sightseeing which includes HAWA MAHAL Jantar Mantar (Observatory), City Palace, Central Museum, Jalmahal, Motidoongari, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Sisodia Rani Garden, Kanak Vrindavan. after lunch evening light and sound programme and night at Jaipur.
DAY 02: Ranthambor
After Breakfast Straight Departure to Ranthambor, Enjoy all day ranthambor forest activities, Ranthambore National park is spread over an area of 1,334 sq km along with its nearby sanctuaries like - the Mansingh Sanctuary and the Kaila Devi Sanctuary. Ranthambore is also counted as the famous heritage site because of the pictorial ruins that dot the wildlife park.night at ranthambor./p>
DAY 03: Udaipur-Jodhpur
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur and check in to hotel. Later visit the magnificent Places of Jodhpur (The Blue City) which includes Mehrangarh, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada etc.
The labyrinthine Old City is a more visually exciting experience than Jaipur, but besides exploring these medieval streets and visiting Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan Palace, there's not much to hold you here for more than a day or two -- most people use Jodhpur as a jumping-off point to Jaisalmer or as an overnight stop before traveling on to Jaipur or Udaipur
DAY 04: Jaisalmer
After Breakfast and embark on a long drive to the Jaisalmer. check in Hotel and after lunch Jaisalmer local sightseening which includes Amar Sagar Lake, Jain Temples, Jaisalmer Fort, Lodurva Jaisalmer, Nathmalji ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, Sam Sand Dunes. and night hold at jaisalmer.
DAY 05: Udaipur
After a traditional breakfast at the Jaisalmer, drive to Udaipur via Ranankpur and check in to hotel. after lunch Udaipur local sightseening which includes City Palace Museum, Bagore ki Haveli, Pratap Smarak, Saheliyon ki Bari etc. and evening light and sound programme.
DAY 06: Udaipur (Outside)
After breakfast early morning arrival for udaipur outside tour which includes Haldighati, Nathdwara, Eklingji and evening departure for airport.
- Daily breakfast
- Transfers by exclusive chauffer driven car throughout the tour
- All fuel, taxes and driver allowance & night halt charges
- All transfers & tours by aircon coaches/cars
- English speaking local guides
- Meals and all other expenses are not included in the cost.
- Hotels foreseen are of heritage/Five Star/Three Star category.
- Check-in/out time is 1200 hrs at all the places.
- Camera Fees applicable is not included.
- 10.3% Service Tax (by Indian Government) applicable.
- Afternoon Lunch is not included in any of these packages.
- Tips to porters at airports and hotels are excluded.
- Visa formalities and health requirements are excluded.
- Entrance fees at monuments, meals, expenses of a personal nature.
- All domestic flights are excluded. Packages mentioned in this website cover distances by road. Flight usage is optional and chargeable extra.
- Insurance/Personal casualities meals are excluds.
- Any Air Fare/Bus/ Train/Flight Fare are excluds.
- Conservation & National Park Fees.
- Domestic airfare (Insurance Surcharge + Fuel Surcharge)
- Emergency rescue.
- Entrance fees & Guide if any.(Guide costs INR.2000 or US$30 per day)
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
- Expenses of personal Nature.
- Medical expenses.
- Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.