WE MAKE VACATIONS MAGICAL
Mini Mewar Tour
DAY 01: Arrive Delhi
You will be received at Delhi by Rajjas Staff on arrival at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Over night at Hotel.
DAY 02: Delhi - Udaipur
After breakfast, transfer to airport and then fly to Udaipur Arrival in Udaipur & check into hotel. "The Venice of the East", Udaipur is an enchanting city. From lakes in the midst of sandy terrain to green forested hills where wildlife still abounds, the surprises are endless. Udaipur is surrounded by the Aravalli mountain ranges situated on the edge of three lakes. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 03: Udaipur
Witness the jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Visit Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen's resort for the maids of honor) & the City Palace In the Evening, take a boat ride on Lake Pichola. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04: Ranakpur
After breakfast, depart by surface for Ranakpur. Arrival in Ranakpur & check into hotel. Ranakpur is famous for Jain temples which are hundreds of years old still shining with same grace as these had in older times. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 05: Chittauragarh
After breakfast, depart for Chittaurgarh. Arrive & check into hotel. Chittorgarh is the epitome of Rajput pride, romance and spirit. It reverberates with history of heroism and sacrifice, which is evident as it echoes with the tales sung by the Bards of Rajasthan. the main reason for visiting Chittorgarh is its massive hilltop fort, which is a depiction of Rajput culture and values. The fort stands on a 240-hectares site on an 180m high hill that rises rapidly from the plains below. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 06: Bundi
After breakfast, depart for Bundi. Arrive in Bundi & check into hotel. Bundi is the undiscovered splendour, ruled by theHada Chauhans. Visit Sukh Mahals which evokes memories of Rudyard Kipling who not only stayed here but found inspiration for his famous work KIM. Also visit Sar Bagh which has 66 royal cenotaphs. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 07: Pushkar
After breakfast, depart for Pushkar by surface. Arrive in Pushkar & check into hotel. For a devout Hindu Pushkar is a very important pilgrim centre, for one visit to this holy place in a lifetime is highly prescribed. Brahma forms the great Hindu trilogy of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, each symbolising the life cycle of birth, preservation and destruction. There are no Brahma Temples elsewhere other than Pushkar.
DAY 08: Jaipur
After breakfast depart for half day excursion to Amber Fort. Ascent the hill, on elephant back, on which the fort is situated. Afternoon half day city sightseeing tour Visiting Maharaja's City Palace and the Observatory-Drive past Hawa Mahal or The Palace of Winds and through the rose-pink residential and business areas of Jaipur .Overnight at hotel.
DAY 09: Jaipur - Delhi
After breakfast depart for Delhi & then to your onward journey
- Daily breakfast
- Transfers by exclusive chauffer driven car throughout the tour
- All fuel, taxes and driver allowance & night halt charges
- All transfers & tours by aircon coaches/cars
- English speaking local guides
- Meals and all other expenses are not included in the cost.
- Hotels foreseen are of heritage/Five Star/Three Star category.
- Check-in/out time is 1200 hrs at all the places.
- Camera Fees applicable is not included.
- 10.3% Service Tax (by Indian Government) applicable.
- Afternoon Lunch is not included in any of these packages.
- Tips to porters at airports and hotels are excluded.
- Visa formalities and health requirements are excluded.
- Entrance fees at monuments, meals, expenses of a personal nature.
- All domestic flights are excluded. Packages mentioned in this website cover distances by road. Flight usage is optional and chargeable extra.
- Insurance/Personal casualities meals are excluds.
- Any Air Fare/Bus/ Train/Flight Fare are excluds.
- Conservation & National Park Fees.
- Domestic airfare (Insurance Surcharge + Fuel Surcharge)
- Emergency rescue.
- Entrance fees & Guide if any.(Guide costs INR.2000 or US$30 per day)
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
- Expenses of personal Nature.
- Medical expenses.
- Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.