WE MAKE VACATIONS MAGICAL
Mini Marwar Tours
DAY 01: Arrive Delhi
Meeting and assistance on arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
DAY 02: Delhi - Udaipur
Excursion to Elephanta Caves (closed on Mondays) – from the Gateway of India take a motor launch to the 7th century sculptures of manifestation of Shiva. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Mumbai city visiting Prince of Wales Musuem (closed on Mondays), Fish Aquarium, Jain Temples, Hanging Gardens.In the evening transfer to the airport for flight to Udaipur. Assistance on arrival and transfer to your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 03: Udaipur - Sightseeing
Witness the jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Visit Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen's resort for the maids of honor) & the City Palace In the Evening, take a boat ride on Lake Pichola. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04: UDAIPUR
Morning excursion to see the splendid temples at Nagda and Eklingji. Return to Udaipur. Afternoon free. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 05: Udaipur-Jodhpur
Drive to Jodhpur en route visiting the exquisitely carved Jain temple at Ranakpur which is famous for its hall with 1444 pillars of which no two pillars are similar. Continue your drive and on arrival check-in at your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06: Jodhpur
Morning city tour of Jodhpur visiting the majestic Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. In the afternoon an excursion to Mandore Gardens – the ancient capital of Marwar state.
DAY 07: Jodhpur-Jaisalmer
Drive to Jaisalmer – the last citadel in the desert. Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Evening at the sunset point.
DAY 08: Jaisalmer
Morning sightseeing of Jaisalmer including a visit to the Fort, the Gadisar Lake and the famous Havelis – some of the most exotic ones being the Nathamalji hi Haveli, the Patwon ki Haveli, Salim Singh ki Haveli etc. In the afternoon excursion to Sam Sand dunes. Enjoy a short camel ride. Return to Jaisalmer for overnight.
DAY 09: Jaisalmer-Khimsar
Morning drive from Jaisalmer to Khimsar and on arrival check in at the Khimsar Fort. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 10: Khimsar-Jaipur
Morning Jeep Safari in the morning. Later drive to Jaipur and upon arrival at Jaipur check-in at your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 11: Jaipur
Full day city tour of Jaipur city and the Amber fort including Elephant ride. Later return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 12: Depart Delhi
In time departure transfer to the airport to board your flight back home.
- Daily breakfast
- Transfers by exclusive chauffer driven car throughout the tour
- All fuel, taxes and driver allowance & night halt charges
- All transfers & tours by aircon coaches/cars
- English speaking local guides
- Meals and all other expenses are not included in the cost.
- Hotels foreseen are of heritage/Five Star/Three Star category.
- Check-in/out time is 1200 hrs at all the places.
- Camera Fees applicable is not included.
- 10.3% Service Tax (by Indian Government) applicable.
- Afternoon Lunch is not included in any of these packages.
- Tips to porters at airports and hotels are excluded.
- Visa formalities and health requirements are excluded.
- Entrance fees at monuments, meals, expenses of a personal nature.
- All domestic flights are excluded. Packages mentioned in this website cover distances by road. Flight usage is optional and chargeable extra.
- Insurance/Personal casualities meals are excluds.
- Any Air Fare/Bus/ Train/Flight Fare are excluds.
- Conservation & National Park Fees.
- Domestic airfare (Insurance Surcharge + Fuel Surcharge)
- Emergency rescue.
- Entrance fees & Guide if any.(Guide costs INR.2000 or US$30 per day)
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
- Expenses of personal Nature.
- Medical expenses.
- Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.