WE MAKE VACATIONS MAGICAL
Leh Bike Tours
DAY 01: Arrival at Leh
Upon arrival at the Leh Airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy simple & light lunch today at your respective hotels. Since you are arriving at 11000 ft, we strongly recommend taking complete rest & drink ample water on the first day where you should not indulge yourself in any strenuous activity. Rest of the day is free to acclimatize to the high altitude of Leh. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02: Leh -Nubra Valley 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). Post-lunch, enjoy the camel safari at Sand Dunes between Diskit & Hundur Village. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03: Nubra – Turtuk – Nubra (120KM/ 3-4 hrs)
It is one of the most fascinating journeys in Ladakh. This is a less popular destination recently opened for tourists, if you have a thirst for a beautiful location this is the place. En route spectacular mountain ranges and Villages. This region is controlled mainly by the Ladakh Scouts, a rear department of the India Army. A border village that was recaptured by the Indian Army in 1971. Locals have relatives across the border (Line of Control) and depend mainly on farming of vegetables, apricot besides providing mules and porters. Baltistan a beautiful village with charming people “On the night of December 13, 1971, the people of this village went to sleep in Pakistan. The next morning, they woke up in India.” We are in Turtuk, listening to a villager recount the history of this remote northwest corner of Ladakh, which until that night was part of Baltistan in PoK. A full day of rough excursion, you will come back to Nubra Valley by the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite.
DAY 04: Nubra Valley to Pangong via Shyok route (170 KM / 7-8 hrs)
After breakfast visit Diskit Monastery (Big Buddha), where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley and later drive to Pangong via Shyok river with amazing landscape and adventure. Stop for lunch at Durbuk and 1hrs continue drive to Pangong lake. Enjoy the overnight at Pangong lake stargazing. Dinner & overnight stay at camp
DAY 05: Pangong to Leh via Changla (160KM/7 hrs)
In the early morning, enjoy the picturesque view of Sunrise on the lake. After Breakfast, drive back to Leh, en route visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. Our driver will drop you at Leh market where you can explore yourself. Later, a car will leave you at the service station. Dinner & overnight stay at Leh
DAY 06: Departure
We bid farewell to this wonderful trip and proceed towards the Leh Airport Time to get back to the routine with a bag full of happy memories and stories for a lifetime!
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar (Double sharing for couples)
- 5 Breakfast and 5 Dinners (starting from Dinner in Leh on Day 01)
- Royal Enfield Himalayan including Petrol only for use as per the itinerary.
- Dedicated Local Tour Guide
- Luggage Van/ Back vehicle
- Mechanic Services with necessary equipment’s
- Tour Manager will be provided 12 pax & Above
- Helmets for the Rider and the Pillion (Returnable basis)
- Basic gears : Knee Guard & Elbow Guard (Returnable basis)
- Environmental, Wild life & Red cross Fee.
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Meals which are not mentioned under inclusions
- Any Travel expenses to Delhi/Srinagar and back
- Any travel expenses from Leh
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Security Deposit - INR 5000 per bike (refundable)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- GST extra as applicable
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance
- Company reserves the right to change the itinerary at any given point of time which will stand effective once it is informed to the traveller and/or uploaded on the website.
- The prices as displayed in the itinerary are liable to change as per the change in the fuel prices.
- Only Bag pack/ Rucksack are allowed. You can carry up to 12Kg of luggage (Per Person). There will be a charge of INR 1000 per Kg for any luggage exceeding the Limit.
- In case of any unforeseen events like – roadblock, storms, landslides, etc. the itinerary might have to be changed by the tour captain and any additional costs arising out of such events would have to be borne by the traveller.
- Personal GoPro camera will handover to rider without storage card with proper condition at Manali arrival time and any damage and corrupted file will bear cost by guest directly as per charges
- Himalayan bike upgrade only on pre order or booking time
- Sequence of the day-wise tour program may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions on some roads and other unforeseen travel-related conditions.
- If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transportation (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation, it will also affect the cost.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to locations, landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- Minimum 30 pax required if you want to operate a batch of your own.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.