WE MAKE VACATIONS MAGICAL
Kashmir - Gulmarg Tours
India Honeymoon Packages
Indian weddings are long processes and quite often more tiring than we’d like to admit. While it remains perfectly true that the maximum possible entertainment and fun is packed into the minimum possible time, the dance-a-minute routine leaves you happy but exhausted at the end of it. That’s where the honeymoon trip comes into play. India honeymoon destinations and honeymoon places top Google searches of both bride and groom, as they fantasize about all the humdrum being over and finally getting some alone time at their honeymoon trip!
Planning a honeymoon and actually getting ready to embark on the journey (of both the honeymoon and married life as well) proves to be quite the task. And we have all of our well-wishing aunties and uncles to tell us the best way we should move forward with this daunting task.
ITT wants to help you get out of the “advice-listening” mode and let you choose what suits you. An extensive list of honeymoon packages in India lets you decide whether you would want to remain connected to your entire family while still managing the precious alone time; or whether you want to escape to a poor network area to avoid the probing relatives’ calls – loving as they may be.
With the concept of destination weddings catching on quickly, the concept of India honeymoon destinations is catching on equally quickly. The same serenity and romance without the hassle of attaining a visa (even if it’s on arrival) can be found on an Indian honeymoon, and the ease appeals to couples after the hellish ordeal of wedding planning they have been through.
ITT steps in to plan perfect honeymoon packages in India, so all you have to do is just select and enjoy the romance. The captivating backwaters are perfect on a Kerala honeymoon package as you sail blissfully on an intimate boat ride. After all, what better beauty than in “God’s own country”!
In case you are adventurous and want to enjoy a good party with your new spouse, pick our Goa honeymoon package. Explore the titillating nightlife together, experience the thrill of participating in adventure sports together or just laze on the immaculate beaches enjoying the view and sunbathing together.
If you are looking for something a little more offbeat, the pristine shorelines and the exciting caves of the Andaman make for one of the best honeymoon places you could explore.
Don’t let your dream honeymoon get clouded with logistic nightmares. Let us, at ITT, help you plan your perfect honeymoon trip in India and find you the best honeymoon package. All you have to do is tell us what you like doing and how, and we will go through the wrath of the “Wedding Monster” to make it happen. Marriages may be made in heaven, but an ideal India honeymoon package is made with us!
You can also explore our range of international honeymoon destinations!
DAY 01: Arrive Srinagar:
Arrival at Srinagar Airport. The vehicle to the hotel departs from Srinagar Airport at 1200 hrs And 1500 Hrs. Guests are requested to time their flights as per this schedule to avail the complimentary transfers or else they may opt for the add-on transfers on extra payment basis. Reach your hotel. Check in and freshen up. In Evening Enjoy Shikara ride on Dal Lake, Overnight in Srinagar.
DAY 02:Srinagar – Pahalgam (94 Kms / approx 03 hrs):
Today after an early breakfast leave for Pahalgam, the Valley of Shepherds via Srinagar. Drive through saffron fields; visit Awantipura ruins of an 1100 yr old temple of Lord Vishnu. Drive through the pine forest and along the Lidder River. Arrive Pahalgam and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam/p>
DAY 03: In Pahalgam:
Today after breakfast, depart for excursion trip to Chandanwadi, Starting point of Amarnath Yatra & Betab valley, Located on the way to Chandanwari, the valley was named Betaab after the bollywood movie by the same name! Earlier known as Hajan Valley, after the release of the movie, it was renamed as major part of the movie was shot here.
After Noon proceed for trip to Aru Valley – Aru Valley is a tourist spot 11 km from Pahalgam noted for its scenic meadows, and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies of the left bank of the Aru river, which is a tributary of the Lidder river. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel in Pahalgam.
DAY 04: Pahalgam - Gulmarg (140 Kms / approx 04 hrs):
Today after breakfast enjoy a picturesque drive to Gulmarg, the Meadow of Flowers, 2730 mts above sea level Gulmarg offers spectacular views of snow capped mountain peaks, conifer forests and green meadows; it is home to the highest 18 hole golf course of the world. Thereafter time is free for activities on your own. You may enjoy an optional sledge ride or Cable car ride on the snow covered slopes (on direct payment basis). Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 05: Gulmarg - Srinagar (55Kms / approx 2 Hrs):
After breakfast, proceed for Srinagar. On arrival check into your hotel. Later proceed for half day Srinagar sightseeing covering the ancient Shankaracharya temple, famous Mughal Gardens Nishat Bagh, Abode of Pleasure on the shore of the Dal lake, Shalimar Abode of Love built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. Rest of the day is free for leisure activities. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06: Excursion - Sonmarg (83 Kms / approx 02 hrs):
Today after Breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Sonmarg (Golden Meadow). Sonmarg lies in Sind Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding upto Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow (on direct payment). Return back to Srinagar by evening. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotelNote:
If in case heavy snow fall Sonamarg is not operational so Will take clients to Yusmarg.
DAY 07: Departure from Srinagar:
Today after breakfast, transfer to Srinagar airport to board the return flight (own arrangement) with Happy Memories!
Sonmarg | Mughal gardens | Dal Lake | Shikara RidePahalgam :
Aru Valley | Awantipura Ruins | Chandanwari
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at all places.
- Experience Of Musical Fountain And Laser show At Srinagar
- Experience Of Shikara ride on Dal Lake , Srinagar
- Experience Of Gondola ride (Phase – 1) At Gulmarg
- Enjoy Chandanwari, Betab & Aru Valley , Pahalgam
- Travel Insurance.
- Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicles (except for the hilly drives)
- Vehicles as per group size on Sharing basis (6 Pax in Innova; 10 in Tempo Traveller; Vehicle Type Cannot be confirmed at the time of Booking)
- Vehicle is not at disposal – means it is for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Seats Allotment in the Vehicle is on first come first serve basis at the venue, irrespective of the booking dates.
- Cost of lunches except wherever mentioned.
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Snow jeep Transfers for Tanmarg – Gulmarg - Tanmarg
- Gas heater charges in the Deluxe Houseboat (if required).
- Any personal expenses, room service & special orders, mineral water, alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Camera fees
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions.
- GST will be applicable as per prevailing rates
- Conservation & National Park Fees.
- Domestic airfare (Insurance Surcharge + Fuel Surcharge)
- Emergency rescue.
- Entrance fees & Guide if any.(Guide costs INR.2000 or US$30 per day)
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
- Expenses of personal Nature.
- Medical expenses.
- Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
Kashmir is witnessing unprecedented demand for travel in recent months . Due to limited hotel supply in Kashmir , hotels offered at the booking stage may be changed at the time of actual travel. This may also lead to an increase in the price which will be informed to you prior to travel.