WE MAKE VACATIONS MAGICAL
DAY 01: Arrival Jammu – Katra (60 kms / approx 2 hrs):
On arrival at Jammu airport / station (on your own), you will be received by Thomas cook representative / driver. Once you board your vehicle, you will proceed to the holy city of Katra. Check into the hotel. Overnight stay will in Katra. You can also proceed to Mata Vaishnodevi shrine in the night.
DAY 02: Katra:
Early morning proceed for Vaishnodevi shrine. Later return back to the hotel in Katra for overnight stay
DAY 03: Katra – Patnitop (60 kms / approx 2 ½ hours):
After breakfast check out from Katra and drive to Patnitop, the only hill station of Jammu district. On arrival, check into your hotel. Patnitop is a distortion of the original name of “Patan Da Talab” meaning “Pond of the Princess”. In olden times a pond existed in the meadows and the king’s princess often used to have her bath there. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the nearby areas on foot or pony back (on direct payment). Dinner & overnight stay will be in the hotel.
DAY 04: Patnitop:
After breakfast, day free for personal activities. One can experience the beauty of Sanasar Valley, which is at a distance of 20kms, approx 1 hr drive (on additional charges and subject to weather conditions). Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
DAY 05: Patnitop – Jammu (115 kms / approx 4 ½ hours):
Today after early breakfast, check out from your hotel and proceed to Jammu airport/ railway station.
Special Note: Hotels in any Seasonal hill Station / weekend destination in Katra / Patnitop) follow dynamic pricing method – the price may vary from month to month, day to day, depending on the festivals, functions, events, long weekends, occasions and market demand. The above mentioned rates are for your reference – however, the same may change at the time of booking. Request you to re-check the availability and the prevailing rates at the time of actual booking.
Maa Vaishno DeviPatnitop :
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Accommodation in the mentioned or similar hotels.
- Daily breakfast & Dinner at all places. Rest of the Meals, if any, as per the above.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle. (Please note that AC will be switched off during hills)
- All currently applicable hotel taxes except GST @ Current Rate.
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Tips & Porterage.
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST @ Current Rate.
- Conservation & National Park Fees.
- Domestic airfare (Insurance Surcharge + Fuel Surcharge)
- Emergency rescue.
- Entrance fees & Guide if any.(Guide costs INR.2000 or US$30 per day)
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
- Expenses of personal Nature.
- Medical expenses.
- Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.
Kashmir is witnessing unprecedented demand for travel in recent months . Due to limited hotel supply in Kashmir , hotels offered at the booking stage may be changed at the time of actual travel. This may also lead to an increase in the price which will be informed to you prior to travel.