WE MAKE VACATIONS MAGICAL
DAY 01: Arrival Chandigrh To Shimla (115 KMS / Approx 05 HRS)
Welcome onboard a wonderful tour to one of the most happening destinations - Himachal! Arrival at the Chandigarh Airport. Complimentary Transfer from Airport to the Meeting point at 1200 Hrs. The meeting point is Hotel Clarion inn Sevilla or Similar. The group can freshen up in a common washroom and later enjoy the group lunch Group leaves for Shimla from the meeting point at 1400 hrs. Guests are requested to time their flight as per above transfer timings. If not possible to time their flights the guests can do either of the following
- they can book airport taxi to reach to the meeting point
- they can book cab with us at the mentioned supplement
- Alternatively Guests can prebook with us a cab straight to Shimla, the destination for first night.
Today at 1400 hrs .we start a scenic drive from Chandigarh meeting point towards Shimla. En route we visit Pinjore Garden – a garden built in traditional Mughal style with seven terraces descending into a distance having grand pavilions and beautiful fountains. In the evening arrive and Check in resort and relax. Over-night at the resort.
DAY 02:Shimla Tour
After breakfast Drive to Kufri derives its name from ‘Kufri’ which means lake. It is especially popular among trekkers. The salubrious climate and stunning natural beauty makes Kufri a perfect summer getaway. Kufri is also a haven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. Thereafter visit Shimla followed by Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo. Later we stroll on the famous Mall Road to we view Christ Church, Scandal Point, The Ridge. After visit back to resort and relax. Over-night at the Shimla.
DAY 03: Shimla To Manali (290 KMS / APPROX 08-09 HRS)
After an early breakfast, depart for Manali by road. Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking centre and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains , Arrive Manali check in at the hotel. Overnight in the Manali.
DAY 04: Manali (Local City Tour - Solang Valley – Atal Tunnel)
After breakfast we drive through the new tourist hotspot Atal Tunnel (Subject to Operation) – world's longest tunnel at an altitude of 10,040 feet. We view the Sissu Waterfall. Later we proceed to Solang Valley – a splendid valley in Solang village offering magnificent views of the glaciers and snow-capped mountains. Here we enjoy a Ropeway ride (additional cost) and admire the Himalayan mountains. Those who are with adventure spirit can experience thrilling activities like Paragliding, Biking, Trekking and Hiking at an additional cost. Thereafter visit Hidimba Mandir – set amidst the snow-covered hills of Manali, this temple is a unique shrine dedicated to Hidimba Devi and Himalayan Nyinmapa Tibetan Buddhist Monastery – known for its architectural beauty. In Evening enjoy mall road and free time for shopping. After that back to resort and relax. Over-night at the Manali.
DAY 05: Manali (Kullu And Manikaran)
After breakfast Enjoy the scenic beauty of enchanting Kullu Valley while you drive to Manali. In Hinduism, Manu was said to have survived a great flood that destroyed the rest of the world. He then recreated mankind in this Kullu Valley town. Boost your adrenaline rush while you enjoy White Water Rafting in the gushing waters of the Beas River (own Cost). Thereafter visit Manikaran – an important pilgrimage for both Hindus and Sikhs. It is also famous for its hot water springs. Later we enjoy a scenic & pleasant walk by the River Side. After that back to resort and relax. Over-night at the Dharamshala.
DAY 06: Manali – Dharamshala (220 KMS / Approx 06-07 HRS)
Today After Breakfast, We start a scenic drive from Manali towards Dharamshala. Dharamshala is a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas, this hillside city is home to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile. The Thekchen Chöling Temple Complex is a spiritual center for Tibetan Buddhism, while the Library of Tibetan Works and Archives houses thousands of precious manuscripts. Arrive Dharamshala Check in Hotel and relax. Over-night at the Dharamshala .
DAY 07: Dharamshala Tour
After breakfast visit Bhagsunag Temple and Dalai Lama Monastery, Cricket Stadium, Norbulingka , War Memorial , Later we visit the Dal Lake – known for its scenic beauty. Enjoy shopping at Macleodganj Bazaar in evening /free time for Relaxation. After visit back to resort and relax. Over-night at the Dharamshala .
DAY 08: Dharamshala To Dalhousie (120 KMS / Approx 03-04 HRS)
After an early breakfast, depart for Dalhousie by road, Arrive Dalhousie check in at the hotel And Visit Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjphulla, Subhash Chownk , St Francis' Church , In Evening Enjoy At mall road, Overnight in the Dalhousie.
DAY 09: Dalhousie – Khajjiar - Dalhousie
After an early breakfast drive to Khajjiar popularly known as “Mini Switzerland” of India , enjoy various sports activities like Zorbing, horse riding etc. at your own. We visit the Ajith Singh Smarak and Satadhara Sparkling Springs. Overnight at Dalhousie.
DAY 10: Dalhousie To Amritsar ( 204 KMS / Approx 04-05 HRS)
After an early breakfast, depart for Amritsar by road, Arrive Amritsar Proceed to witness the Historical Attari- Wagah border retreat Ceremony The lowering of the flags ceremony at the Attari-Wagah border is a daily military practice that the security forces of India and Pakistan have jointly followed since 1959 The retreat is held at 5.30 pm every day . After that back to resort and relax. Over-night at the Amritsar.
DAY 11: Amritsar
Today after breakfast visit Golden Temple, Durgiana Temple, Jallianwala Bagh , Gobindgarh Fort , After that back to resort and relax. Over-night at the Amritsar.
DAY 12: Departure
Today after early breakfast, proceed to Amritsar Airport at 1000 hrs. Guests are requested to time their flight as per this transfer timing.
Guest can also book
- airport taxi on own
- Prebook transfer till airport with us ( supplements Cost available )
- Prebook with us the transfer with sightseeing ( supplements Cost available )
Jakhoo Temple | Naldehra | KufriManali :
Solang Valley | Kullu | Naggar | Manu Mandir (Apr - Sept 2020) | Vashisth KundDharamsala :
Bhagsu Waterfall | Dal Lake | Bhagsunag TempleDalhousie :
Gobindgarh Fort | Jalianwala Bagh
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner
- 01 Complimentary Lunch At Chandigarh Hotel.
- Punjabi lassi at Pinjore Garden Chandigarh
- Hot Tea / coffee at Mall road Shimla
- Mountain style Hot Maggi At Solang valley Manali
- Water Bottle (500ml) per person per day.
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Professional Tour Manager
- Travel Insurance (for age below 69yrs)
- GST will be applicable as per prevailing rates
- Entrance ticket
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any up gradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porter age, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
- Any extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Cost of any optional activity or service
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’
- Conservation & National Park Fees.
- Domestic airfare (Insurance Surcharge + Fuel Surcharge)
- Emergency rescue.
- Entrance fees & Guide if any.(Guide costs INR.2000 or US$30 per day)
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
- Expenses of personal Nature.
- Medical expenses.
- Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.