WE MAKE VACATIONS MAGICAL
Golden Triangle Tour
DAY 01: Arrive Delhi
Arrive Delhi and transfer to hotel. Full day city tour covering Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Lakshminarayan Temple - a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings & Connaught Place shopping centre. Overnight Delhi.
DAY 02: Delhi - Jaipur
Morning drive to Jaipur. Arrive Jaipur and proceed to Samode Palace. This palace is situated in a small ravine. The ramparts that run through the valley, the ambiance of the palace that is still very active and houses the local Prince till date is worth a visit. Overnight stay at Samode.
DAY 03: Jaipur
Morning tour of Amer fort. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Ascent the fort on Elephant back.Afternoon tour of Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory & Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. Overnight Jaipur..
DAY 04: Jaipur - Ranthambore
Morning drive to Ranthambore and transfer to hotel. The trip to Ranthambhore starts with Ranthambhore National Park which is famous for exciting and frequent tiger sightings captured dramatically in several magazines. Located at the junction of the Aravalli and vindhya hill range, this is one of the finest places to have a look at the rare species , especially as they are used to being spotted by the visitors!!. One would be thrilled to have seen the rarest of the species with the likes of Sambar, chital, nilgai, chinkara, wild boar, langur, muggers, peacocks and grey partridges are frequent sights. With a pinch of luck, one could even see a Tiger or a leopard passing by. At noon, the tour takes you on a safari ride to the Park by a canter to get a good view of the wild life in their natural habitat. In Evening Jungle activities. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 05: Ranthambore - Agra
Drive to Agra. Transfer to Hotel. Afternoon city Tour. Visit the famous Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. Overnight at Agra.
DAY 06: Agra – Delhi
Today morning drive back to Delhi enroute visiting Sikandara. Tour service ends here.
- Daily breakfast
- Transfers by exclusive chauffer driven car throughout the tour
- All fuel, taxes and driver allowance & night halt charges
- All transfers & tours by aircon coaches/cars
- English speaking local guides
- Meals and all other expenses are not included in the cost.
- Hotels foreseen are of heritage/Five Star/Three Star category.
- Check-in/out time is 1200 hrs at all the places.
- Camera Fees applicable is not included.
- 10.3% Service Tax (by Indian Government) applicable.
- Afternoon Lunch is not included in any of these packages.
- Tips to porters at airports and hotels are excluded.
- Visa formalities and health requirements are excluded.
- Entrance fees at monuments, meals, expenses of a personal nature.
- All domestic flights are excluded. Packages mentioned in this website
- cover distances by road. Flight usage is optional and chargeable extra.
- Insurance/Personal casualities meals are excluds.
- Any Air Fare/Bus/ Train/Flight Fare are excluds.
- Conservation & National Park Fees.
- Domestic airfare (Insurance Surcharge + Fuel Surcharge)
- Emergency rescue.
- Entrance fees & Guide if any.(Guide costs INR.2000 or US$30 per day)
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
- Expenses of personal Nature.
- Medical expenses.
- Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.