WE MAKE VACATIONS MAGICAL
Diversity Of Kashmir & Ladakh
DAY 01: Arrive Srinagar:
On Arrival you will be transferred to the House boat, Evening 30 mins Shikara ride on the lake. Overnight stay at the houseboat (Dinner)
DAY 02: Srinagar-Sonamarg-Kargil (250KMS/7 HRS):
Sonamarg - the Meadow of Gold Depart from Srinagar as per road opening timings. The drive to Sonamarg is another spectacular facet of country side in Kashmir in Sindh Valley. The Sindhu Valley is the largest tributary of the valley of Kashmir. Drive to Kargil the road passes through the panoramic village reach Sonamarg (2740 Mtrs). After Sonamarg most rough road and wet Zojila pass 3527 Mtrs (Gateway of Ladakh). Continue drive towards Drass (The second coldest inhibited place in the world). Another two and half hours drive will take us to Kargil (2710 Mtrs) which has got its importance after opening the Ladakh for tourists in 1974. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03: Kargil-Leh (150 KMS/7 HRS):
After early Breakfast, en-route visiting the monastery of Mulbekh & Lamayuru & Moonlandscape passing through Namkila & Fatula Passes, The highest pass on the Srinagar- Leh road and proceed to Leh enroute visit 1000 year old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter proceed to the Likir Monastrey to visit the splendid three storeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you'll be awestruck with the sight of the massive Buddha statues., Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Overnight stay at the Hotel.
DAY 04: Tour Of Hemis, Thiksey Shey Monastery 3 Idiots School Campus Sindhu Darshan:
After a leisurely breakfast, we drive to visit Hemis Monastery situated 45km west of Leh; Hemis is the largest and the wealthiest monastery in Ladakh. From Hemis, you are driven back taking the same route to visit Thiksey Monastery, located on a hill-lock with formidable views of the Indus valley. Thiksey is especially noteworthy for its gigantic seated statue of the Maitreya and is also known for its (Dukhang) assembly hall which houses hundreds of rectangular prayer books, stacked between wooden covers and bound in silk. After that we continue to drive through series of chortens to visit Shey Palace the former summer palace of the King of Ladakh. 3 Idiots School Campus Sindhu Darshan visit. Overnight stay at the hotel
DAY 05: Leh - Nubra Valley (130KMS/5 HRS):
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at the camp
DAY 06: Nubra Valley- Leh (130KMS/5 HRS):
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Reach Leh by afternoon. Evening free time at Leisure to explore Leh market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 07: Leh- Pangong Lake (155 KMS/6HRS):
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel
DAY 08: Pangong- Leh (155KMS/6HRS):
After breakfast Visit Lake at Sun rise, drive back to Leh, Late Afternoon visit Leh Palace & Shanti Stupa, Later in the evening walk around Local Market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 09: Depart Leh:
In the morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination.
Shey Palace | Thiksey Gompa | Magnetic Hill | Spituk Gompa | Hemis Monastery | Confluence of Zanskar - Indus rivers | Gurudwara Pathar Sahib | Shanti StupaNubra Valley :
Khardungla Pass | Full day excursion to Turtuk Village | Diskit monasteriesPangong :
Pangong Lake | Chang La Pass
- Accommodation in Twin/Double sharing basis in Starting Room category at each place
- 04 breakfasts and 04 dinners
- Transportation by NAC Xylo / Scorpio / Innova (as per availability) for arrival / departure transfers, sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Assistance at the airport while arriving and departing.
- Oxygen Cylinder in each vehicle while travelling to Nubra/ Pangong/ Tsomoriri only.
- Ladakh Royalty Fee.
- Inner-line permits
- Potareges at hotel and airport
- All applicable luxury/ road taxes
- GST will be applicable as per prevailing rates.
- Airfares & train fare.
- Any monastery entrance fees, Any Joy ride or rafting.
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
- Conservation & National Park Fees.
- Domestic airfare (Insurance Surcharge + Fuel Surcharge)
- Emergency rescue.
- Entrance fees & Guide if any.(Guide costs INR.2000 or US$30 per day)
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
- Expenses of personal Nature.
- Medical expenses.
- Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips and Gratuities.