WE MAKE VACATIONS MAGICAL
Chardham Yatra By Helicopter
DAY 01: Arrive Dehradun:
Upon arrival at Dehradun airport you will transfer to hotel.
DAY 02: Dehradun to Yamunotri :
Trip starts at 7 AM in the morning from Helipad, depart for Kharsali via helicopter and arrive at the helipad by 7:30 AM. Head to Yamunotri Dham by Palki (a structure generally used to carry people to the top of the mountains) at around 8:00 AM. Return to Karsali by 1:30 PM and Rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 03: Yamunotri to Gangotri :
Early in the morning, depart for Harsil via helicopter by 7:45 AM. Your journey to Gangotri Dham (22 km approx.) will start at 8:15 AM. By 12:30 PM, return to the hotel and spend some time at leisure. At 4:30 in the evening and Rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 04: Gangotri to Kedarnath :
At 8:30 in the morning, head to Kedarnath by helicopter. Arrive at Sersi / Kedarnath Helipad by 9:30 AM and proceed for Shri Kedarnath Ji Dham Darshan. By 12:00, return to Sersi Helipad and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 05: Kedarnath to Badrinath :
Check out from the hotel by 8:00 AM and transfer to the helipad by car. You will depart for Badrinath by 9:00 AM, via helicopter. On arrival in Badrinath at 9:45 AM, get ready for Temple Darshan and check in at the hotel. Head to Mana village by 4:30 PM.
DAY 06: Morning Pooja- Dehradun :
Early morning Temple Darshan with Vishnu Sehastranam path. Soon after the breakfast and fly to Dehradun and drop at Airport
Note: Guests, who would like to book their return journeys out of Dehradun, can book their flights/trains after 1600 hrs on the last day of tour.
- Helicopter trip starts from Dehradun.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary. Note: Veg meals on fixed menu.
- All Meal ( Expect Lunch At Dehradun)
- Government Royalty Fee
- Vishnu Sahasranamam Path at Badrinath (Special Puja)
- Jal Abhishek at Kedarnath.
- VIP Darshan at all four temples i.e. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
- Palki (Sedan Chair) at Yamunotri.
- All local transport as per Toyota Innova/ Best available vehicle Note: Client’s Required Details at the time of Booking:
- Name of The Passenger
- Date of Birth/Age/Gender
- Identity Proof (Electoral Card/ Pan Card/Aadhar Card) Mandatory As Per Govt. Norms
- Pan Card (Mandatory As Per Govt. Norms)
- Actual Body Weight of Every Individual
- Train fare/ Airfare
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Any optional trips other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Personal equipment like clothes, shoes, daypacks, personal medical kit etc.
- Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control
- Any personal expenses, room service & special orders, mineral waters alcoholic & non-alcoholic, beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Camera fees, guide charges
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions.
- Government Service Tax (GST)